25% OFF Discount Code SUMMER2017
Fall Foliage, Splendid Sailing, and an Idyllic New England Village
all-inclusive starting from $536 per person**based on Brigantine cabin - triple occupancy
19th Century Charm with Modern Amenities
Warm days, cool nights, and favorable winds make for some of the best sailing of the season. Join us on this 3 night, 3 day adventure sailing on a 19th century inspired schooner. Built for the passenger trade, with four classes of private cabins, hot showers and a cozy main salon, you'll feel right at home.
The captains and crew take care of all of the details, freeing you to lounge in the sun, read a book, help raise sail, steer the ship, climb aloft, or make new friends with your shipmates and crew. It's up to you.
Cruises are all-inclusive including home-cooked meals and beverages (coffee, tea, hot chocolate, water and lemonade). Please feel free to bring your own adult beverages or soda as these are not provided.
Columbus Day Weekend Cruise Itinerary
- Friday 10/6/17: Board anytime after 8:30pm City Pier, New London, CT
- Saturday 10/7/17: Set sail for the Connecticut River
- Sunday 10/8/17: Cruise upriver
- Along the way we're likely to see Bald Eagles, Gillette Castle (one time home to Sherlock Holmes actor William Gillette) and a steam locomotive winding its way along the riverside
- Dock at Goodspeed Opera House, birthplace of the original productions of Man of La Mancha, Shenandoah, and Annie
- Passengers may buy tickets ahead of time to that evening's performance (6:30pm Sunday 10/8/17) of RAGS, An American Musical at the Goodspeed
- Monday 10/9/17: Set sail for City Pier, New London, CT
- Dock around 3:30pm
Cabin Classes & Rates
CLIPPER CABINS (cabin rate $1,401 max. 2 ppl.) provide one full size bed to accommodate two people, with a private bathroom and shower en suite, a sink and skylight.
BRIGANTINE CABINS (cabin rate $1,288 2 ppl. 0r $1,609 3 ppl.) provide a double upper and single lower bunk. These cabins have both a skylight and portlight and a sink in the room. Bathroom and shower are located in the hallway.
SCHOONER CABINS (cabin rate $1,185 max. 2 ppl.) provide upper and lower single bunks, and either a skylight or a portlight and a sink in the room. Bathroom and shower are located in the hallway.
SLOOP CABINS (cabin rate $834 max. 1 person) offer the smallest and most affordable private accommodations. Each has a single bunk, either a skylight or a portlight and a sink in the room. Bathroom and shower are located in the hallway.
Towels and linens are provided.